Transit on your doorstep
1 min. walk to Langara College
5 min. walk to SkyTrain
3 min. drive to Oakridge Centre
15 min drive to Metrotown
15 min drive to Downtown Vancouver
15 min drive to Downtown Richmond
15 min drive to UBC
- Langara College
- Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School
- John Henderson Elementary School
- John Oliver Secondary School
- Ideal Mini School
- Walter Moberly Elementary School
- Annie B. Jamieson Elementary School
- King David High School
- Montessori World Preschool
- Sunset Arena
- Langara Golf Course
- Sunset Community Centre
- YMCA-Langara Family YMCA
- Langara Gardens
- Stan Stronge Pool
- Jewish Community Centre
- MARPOLE OAKRIDGE COMMUNITY CENTRE
- OXYGEN YOGA AND FITNESS SUNSET
- SYNERGY REHAB VANCOUVER PHYSIOTHERAPY & SPORTS INJURY CLINIC
- PHYSIOPRO PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC
- CINEPLEX CINEMAS MARINE GATEWAY & VIP
- OAKRIDGE CENTRE
- BC LIQUOR STORES 39TH & CAMBIE
- FRASERVIEW MEAT SHOP
- REAL CANADIAN SUPERSTORE
- PHARMASAVE FRASER & 49TH
- BUY-LOW FOODS
- T&T SUPERMARKET
- LANGARA-49TH AVENUE
- OAKRIDGE-41ST AVENUE
- W 49 AVE @ MANITOBA ST
- snacks & treats.
- TIM HORTONS
- ROOTS CAFÉ
- ALL INDIA SWEETS & RESTAURANT
- LEE LOY BBQ MEAT CO LTD
- SO HYANG KOREAN CUISINE
- CHATIME LANGARA
- BREKA BAKERY & CAFE (FRASER)
- RBC ROYAL BANK
- HSBC BANK, OAKRIDGE BANKING CENTRE
- TD CANADA TRUST BRANCH AND ATM
- BMO BANK OF MONTREAL
Langara & 49th.
Ava’s location gives you the best of both worlds. Set in a neighbourhood of quiet tree-lined streets, parks, and schools, it’s also just 3 blocks from Cambie’s exciting shopping and restaurants.
surrounded by schools.
Ava gives you the rare luxury of being able to walk the kids to school. Elementary and secondary schools surround Ava, and if those days are behind you, Langara College is right across the street, and you can easily get to Vancouver College and UBC by transit.
Ava connects you to the city in so many ways. The 49th St. bus line to UBC and Metrotown is just steps away, and the SkyTrain Station is only a 5-minute walk away.
Spending time on yourself is a natural part of Ava. There are walking paths, jogging, and dog walking trails at Langara Golf Course, sports fields, a wading pool and a senior's wellness circuit at nearby parks. Together with the YMCA and Community Centre, Ava gives you almost endless recreation opportunities.
shopping & dining.
When you live at Ava, the exciting shopping and dining at Oakridge and Cambie are never far. From the basics like Safeway and The Bay to boutique shopping, casual bistro dining or a movie night, everything you want and need is easy to get to.